CoreLine Maldives Private Limited is one of the fastest growing construction and importing build ware Products Company serving the burgeoning construction industry in the Maldives.
To strengthen the company’s reputation for reliability among the construction industry in the Maldives and in this region, whilst remaining the company of choice in construction.
Increase market share through regained trust from the clients through quality service since its establishment in 2016, the company's clientele has grown steadily over the years. Headquartered in Male the capital of Maldives, the company employs over 50 employees in various fields of the industry to ensure its clients are provided with the best construction and ancillary services offered by the company. Through excellent customer service, CoreLine Maldives will continue to build.
1. An energetic enthusiasm for what we do.
2. Sensitivity to the needs of our customers.
3. A willingness to accept total responsibility.
4. And a craftsman like pride in knowing that what we build will last for generations.
At the helm of the corporation, the senior management besides have over 20 years of experience in their respective fields in the construction sector and exhibits unparalleled commitment to deliver quality service to the company's clients in alignment to the company's philosophy.
Our corporate philosophy is that all our services are delivered in a way that the client is satisfied that the projects are completed in the most cost-effective manner. At the early stages of every project, a close relationship is first established with the client to understand the client needs to deliver the service better suited for the respective client. This may include discussion with the client to understand how the building structure the client intends to use during its lifetime. Therefore, total cost of each project will heavily depend on those discussions, in addition to the material and other relative costs connected to the service we deliver.
Over these months, we have developed multifaceted systems and procedures to ensure control over cost, quality, schedule, scope, and safety. We consider each member of the Project Team to be essential to the success of a project. We foster an atmosphere of mutual trust and cooperation among the team members by remaining sensitive to their specific needs throughout the project life cycle. We also have a company-wide policy encouraging quality services at a competitive price, ensuring the highest degree of professional service and results on all projects undertaken.
We believe this is why knowledgeable businesses, organizations and architects in the Maldives place their confidence and their trust in CoreLine Maldives Pvt. Ltd.
· Ethics: Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness is at the heart of our company.
· Excellence: We set high standards. We apply advanced technology, and we constantly innovate and improve. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
· Fair Return: We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
· Mutual Respect: We work by our CoreLine Maldives Covenants, which encourage openness, teamwork and trust. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience, and views.
· Safety: Zero accident is our unwavering goal as people’s lives depend on it.
· Sustainability: We plan and act for the future, for the long-term good of our company, our customers, and our world.
Maldives, being a country that is not very rich on natural manufacturing resources, mainly depends on importing products from other countries. As envisaged in our mission, we view our business relationship with our business associates as a strategic partnership in which we coordinate and combine our efforts, contribution and commitment to produce top results for mutual interests and benefits.
In this regard, we have accredited business relationships and understandings with all the brands which we have at CoreLine Maldives Build ware with the aim of providing building solutions to our customers.
With the start of construction business, CoreLine Maldives has been importing a variety of materials from abroad for all its projects in order to benefit from the lower costs. Whilst doing so, the management decided to provide this benefit to the community as well, by opening up a build ware outlet and providing build ware materials at lower prices to the public.
With the start of the outlet, the increase in demand for the materials led the business to concentrate on the outlet as a separate strategic business unit and to allocate resources to the outlet as well. Over the years, CoreLine Maldives build ware has been growing steadily and has been creating a positive image in the industry.
The outlet offers a wide product range and each product provides significant value to customers. Our focus on build ware products is to provide products added benefits for customers, such as quality, warranty, durability etc.
CoreLine Maldives has always been a visionary organization. Its forecast for the construction industry in the Maldives is the reason why the management decided to diversify the business from supply to construction. Ever since CoreLine Maldives moved into the construction industry, we have always had enough projects to keep us on the go and to eventually bring us to where we are today. From residential to industrial construction, we have it all.
Our prime focus is to deliver quality on time. This is the foundation that our business has always been building upon and through which our company success has been achieved all these months.
- M.Marudhaanaage 10 storey building- 2017
- Ga.Maamendhoo Futsal arena Project (Ministry of Youth and Sports) – 2017
- Ga.Gemanafushi Futsal arena Project (Ministry of Youth and Sports) – 2017
- Artificial grass supply and Install works (Taj exotica resort and spa) – 2017
- N.Manadhoo supply of two children park materials – 2017
- N.Miladhoo artificial grass supply and install works – 2017
N.Landhoo artificial grass supply and install works – 2017
- Ga.Kondey Futsal arena project (Ministry of Youth and sports) - 2018