The Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi Maldives, Spa Resort & Marina is a luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of Dhonakulhi, North Maldives, Indian Ocean. The Island is a haven of peace, tranquility and serenity. Island Hideaway is one of the very few resorts in the Haa-Alifu Atoll.
Guests are whisked to The Island Hideaway in the North of the Maldives by a 45 minutes scenic photo-flight from the international airport at Malé, the capital city, to Hanimaadhoo Domestic Airport followed by an exhilarating short speedboat hop to Dhonakulhi Island. Guests may also fly-in on seaplanes or cruise their yachts direct to the Island’s fully equipped world-class marina.
Nature and luxury blend harmoniously together at The Island Hideaway. Our entire Island and lagoon is the exclusive and private domain of our guests. Our guest villa complexes are some of the largest of any resort in the Maldives. These majestic chalets are tucked into the lush greenery and scattered along the beach-line some 30 meters apart from one another, providing the ultimate in privacy.
All of the Island’s villas boast breathtaking panoramic views over the beautiful turquoise lagoon and Indian Ocean. The designs of our furniture, fixtures and fittings are a rustic celebration of nature, and we have used custom-made hand-finished natural materials throughout. At the same time, however, guests can indulge all their senses in the magic of this Maldivian Island and enjoy every exclusive luxury, which sophisticated globetrotters have come to expect.
Despite the extensive facilities and services at The Island Hideaway, we have utilized barely 5% of the Island and lagoon, thereby leaving 95% in its original state, untouched by the hand of man.